A History Of Delightful Memories
Corazon De Mexico which means “The Heart of Mexico” was initiated with the ultimate purpose to provide an authentic traditional Mexican cuisine in the neighborhood. It strive to provide an atmosphere of Mexico right here in New York from dress code, interior decoration, drinks and much more. Additionally, Corazon de Mexico also offers catering service both on and off-premises. Corazon De Mexico Restaurant & Bar comes way back from the mother of La Adelita Restaurant that was previously located in 5222 Roosevelt Ave, Woodside NY 11377. Due to infrastructure, the business was demolished. La Adelita is a heroic women who dedicated the live to the revolution of Mexico by joining the war efforts on the...
From fresh seafood to delicate desserts, everything looks and tastes really exquisitely.
Dishes as fresh as the sea, especially made for you
And of course, the sweet taste of México to end your meal.
Open up your appetite with our delicious mexican entries.
We brought the traditional flavors from México to your plate.
We present... House's favorites, and we bet you'll love them too!
Check our healthiest dishes and, fun fact: there's not just lettuce.
Take a journey into our specialties
- PALETAS MEXICANAS
- Various flavors are available
- Three flavored ice cream served with Maria’s cookies
- DURAZNOS EN ROMPOPE
- Peach slices in eggnog with caramel crust and toasted almonds.
- PASTEL DE TRES LECHES
- Homemade three milk cake served with strawberry at ease in syrup. (Whole cake for birthdays, anniversary are available, ask server).
- ADELITA’S FLAN
- Light Mexican egg custard glazes with caramel, coconuts fleek, orange slice topped with cherry.
- MEXICAN CREPAS
- This flour tortilla filled with apples and chocolate sauce, caramel and Ice cream.
- CEVICHE MOLCAJETE
- Shrimp, octopus, fish with tostadas.
- COCTEL DE CAMARONES
- Cooked shrimp marinated in tomato sauce, served in a cocktail glass.
- CALAMARES FRITOS
- Fresh Breaded Cornmeal with side of Habanero Sauce.
- ACAPULCO SHRIMP TOSTADAS
- Fried tortillas, shrimp, chopped lettuce, avocado, chipotle (2 per order).
- NACHOS COZUMEL
- Corn tortillas filled with beans, sour cream, mozzarella cheese and chicken or steak.
- ELOTES PUEBLA STYLE
- Grilled corn with chile powder, mayo and cotija cheese optional chile.
- Mashed avocados and seasoned with cilantro, onions and jalapeños (optional) with fresh chips. *Special service Prepared on the table
- A Mexican dish made of corn and cornmeal dough wrapped in corn husk and seamed filled with: (Rajas/Mole/Verdes) side cream, cheese, Mexican sauce (2 per order).
- QUESO FUNDIDO
- Melted cheese with (Mexican sausage or mushrooms), served with flour tortillas.
- TOSTADAS DE TINGA
- Chipotle sauce, sautéed with onions and shredded chicken, beans, lettuce and tomato all piled up on a crispy tostada (2 per order),
- CHILES RELLENOS
- Roasted poblano peppers stuffed with chicken or steak topped with beans an gratin cheese.
- BURRITO LOCO DE ADELITA
- Well-seasoned chicken, steak and pork side of salad, pico de gallo, sour cream and guacamole.
- Flour tortillas stuffed with rice, beans, cheese and meat of choice with side of salad, pico de gallo, sour cream and guacamole: Chicken, Steak or Sausage.
- QUESADILLA BISTEC/POLLO
- Flour tortilla stuffed with cheese, spinach, onions, mushroom, beans, sour cream, pico de gallo, and guacamole.
- MOLE ENCHILADA
- Corn tortillas stuffed with red, chipotle or green sauce melted cheese, sour cream, onions served with rice and beans: Steak, Chicken or Suizas.
- Grilled meat marinated with green, red peppers and onions, served with rice, beans and flour tortillas. Steak, Chicken, Shrimp or 2 meats of choice.
- NUGGETS DE POLLO
- Chicken nuggets served with French fries.
- Flour tortilla stuffed with ham and cheese, served with guacamole pico de gallo and sour cream.
- QUESADILLA DE QUESO
- Fried flour tortilla stuffed with melted mozzarella cheese.
- MOZARELLA STICKS
- Cheese fingers served with French fries.
- TORTA/CEMITA GIGANTE
- Mexican sandwich filled with mexican cheese, chipotle, mayonnaise and meat of your choice. Side of French fries
- Two (2 per order) soft corn tortillas stuffed with onions, cilantro and: Chicken, Steak, Chorizo, Goat, Carnitas, Crispy Fish, Shrimp or Al Pastor (Spicy Pork).
- PLATO DE BARBACOA
- Slow roasted ½ lb goat meat served with rice and beans (chiles en vinagre).
- CARNITAS DON JULIO
- A Mexican traditional plate roasted pork with rice, beans, Mexican sauce, tortillas and guacamole.
- CHULETAS EN SALSA DE TAMARINDO
- Grill pork chops topped in tamarind sauce, sautéed carrots, cabbage and red onions with rice and beans (2 pc).
- MOLE POBLANO
- ½ chicken with traditional Mexican sauce (mole), served with rice and beans, (be aware of nuts).
- PECHUGA AL CORAZÓN DE MÉXICO
- Marinated chicken breast with Mexican spices simmered in white tequila sauce, rice and beans.
- NEW YORK STEAK
- 16oz Grill steak served with potato wedges, Mexican rice and side of three chile sauce.
- T-BONE STEAK
- T-bone steak 16oz served with steamed broccoli with side of mash potato.
- BISTEC ENCEBOLLADO
- 13 oz steak sautéed with onions, served with rice and beans.
- BISTEC A LA MEXICANA
- 13oz Steak sautéed with onions, tomatoes and jalapenos served with rice and beans.
- CHILES RELLENOS VEGETARIANOS
- Roasted Poblano peppers stuffed with mix vegetable or cheese topped with beans and gratin cheese.
- BURRITO VEGETARIANO
- QUESADILLA VEGETARIANA
- SOPA VEGETARIANA
- Vegetarian Soup with mixed organic vegetables.
- FAJITAS VEGGIES
- Sautéed mix vegetables served with rice, beans and side flour tortilla.
We have made your favorite dish for dinner
Date of your visit
Time of your visit
Reserve by phone at...
We take reservations for lunch and dinner. To make a reservation, please select the date and time and fill in your contact information in the designated section or call us at 929-208-4764 between 11 am - 11 pm.
We do not book the bar area, we leave this for walk-in guests.